ATTENTION PARENTS AND 10TH-GRADE STUDENTS
The PSAT/NMQST will be administered to all 10th graders at no cost on Wednesday, October 12, 2022.
For more information on the PSAT/PMSQT including preparing for the PSAT/NMSQT and score release dates, click on the link below.
PSAT/NMSQT TEST DAY
What to Bring on Test Day:
- Student ID
What NOT to Bring:
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, fitness trackers, or other wearable technology (simple non-digital watches are acceptable)
- Audio players or recorders, tablets, laptops, notebooks, Bluetooth devices (e.g., wireless earbuds/headphones), or other personal computing devices
- Separate timers of any type
- Cameras or any other photographic equipment
- Pens, highlighters, or mechanical or colored pencils
- Books or references of any kind
- Compasses, rulers, protractors, or cutting devices
- Protractors, compasses, rulers
- Papers of any kind, including scratch paper
- Unacceptable calculators that have computer-style (QWERTY) keyboards, use paper tape, make noise or use a power cord
What the School Will Provide:
- No. 2 pencils with erasers (Mechanical pencils are not allowed)
- Approved calculators
During the Test:
These are the only items allowed on your desk in the testing session:
- A test booklet
- Answer sheet
- #2 pencils with erasers
- Approved calculator (only during math sections)
If you use a cell phone or if it makes a noise, even during breaks, you will be dismissed immediately. Your phone may also be confiscated and inspected.
Click here to What Should You Expect on Test Day?